Pakistan Flag-The Interested Information You Need
In this article, we will provide you with information about the Pakistan flag. You will get the answer about the history of it, who designed it, and the meaning behind it. Moreover, you will understand the regulation about using it. And a regulation about using it for each department. The end of this article will provide you with interesting facts about Pakistan’s flag. We will go through every empire that exists throughout Pakistan’s history. And we also provide a feature of every empire’s flags. Through this article, you will learn about the way to respect this beautiful country’s culture and customs. Moreover, through this article, you also know more about the regulation for using it. In order to avoid any problem related to manners and enforcement. This beautiful country is famous for its religion that is Islam. So this article also provides you the information that related how the flag feature related to Islam religion. Moreover, through this article, you will understand a part of Islam customs. It also best to understand the basic culture of this special country.
The History Of Pakistani Flag
From 1947 on August of 11th when the meeting about the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan happened. The Pakistan National Flag has the same image as nowadays.
Before the country’s Independence Day about 3 days. This flag become use as all Indian Muslim Union flag. It become the official flag.
Once the setup constitution in 1956 gone it still becomes the official flag. It still became the official national flag for the nowadays Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The flag was made with the feature those are the five-point star in the center of the flag. Moreover, it has a white sloped crescent moon. It also has a background with the Greenfield color. It has vertical white stripes. Green is the nominated color in this flag. It becomes the representation of the flag color as the official.
What Does The Pakistan Flag Mean?
When Pakistan people sing their national anthem. The flag becomes a third sentence within the anthem song. It use for many important occasions in Pakistan such as Republic Day, Defence Day, and Independence Day. They also fly within every school every morning. It also flies during the national anthem within every Pakistan Government buildings, office. And this will be lowered again before dawn.
At the Wagah–Attari border intersect between Pakistan and India, The Indian Border Security Forces and Pakistan Rangers will hold the ceremony for raising and lowering the flag every evening. This event attracts a lot of people to attend. On 23 of March of every year, it has to show off all day. To celebrate Independence Day of Pakistan for setting up the constitution in 1956. And the Lahore Resolution adopted in 1940. Both events happened in one day.
The flag also raises the same as a previous occasion. Once celebrates the independence of Pakistan. On the 14th of August every year, it flies to memorized when Pakistan releases from British India. The meaning of the Pakistan flag. The green color is for the. Nominate of Muslims in Pakistan. It means many different religions in Pakistan. The Crescent is for the innovation and development of Pakistan. The Five-Point Star is for knowledge And for the light. It contributes to Pakistan To Islam community. And the minority religious with their freedom rights.
Who Designed The Pakistan Flag?
Syed Amir-Uddin Kedwaii is the person who designed the Pakistan flag. The flag design is based on the design of the Muslim League flag.
The Pakistan Flag Dimensions
Depend on different occasions, so the Pakistan flag will have a different dimension for
- For ceremonial event:11′ × 6, 24′ × 16, 21′ × 14′,18′ × 12′′
- Building 3′ × 2′,6′ × 4′ or.
- For cars: 24″ × 16″.
- For tables: 101⁄4″ × 81⁄4″.
The Rules For Using The Pakistan Flag
- The Pakistan flag has to fly highest and another kind of flag cannot fly higher than it even the colors flag
- The Pakistan flag never flies lower than other country flags. It means it has to fly together with other national flags as same as the height.
- When the Pakistan flag flies together with another two colored flags. It has to fly on the right side. The amount of the flag is an odd number, so it flies in the center position, and if the amount of the flags is more than two and it’s an even number it should be placed on the right side of the first position.
- When the Pakistan flag fly together with the military flag, provincial flags, or companies flags it must be filed and hang in the higher position
- In the event, the Pakistan flag fly on the mast of the ship it should be hung only on the left side and it had to has the freedom position to avoid any obstacles
- When the Pakistan flag used for procession event it has to be in the center or on the right side within the line of the procession March
- The national Pakistan flag should not touch any type of shoes, feet, ground, or anything dirty.
- The national Pakistan flag must not be hung or fly, used on the dark side.
- The Pakistan flag must be flown in a high position at sunrise and downed when sunset.
When the Pakistan flag for the Parliament of Pakistan
- It has to be flown 24 hours. It means it had to fly in a high position and never down.
- When in the night the flag has to fly with the artificial light never be in the dark.
- The Pakistan flag must not be written, painted, or included with any marks, signs, and images words.
- When the Pakistan flag is raised or lowered. It must be done with uniformed personnel. Those people have to be in a saluted position. Other people have to stand with high attention during the raised and lower ceremony of the Pakistan flag. It must be raised and lower in a formal manner or within the formal ceremonial.
- When the Pakistan flag is used with the horizontal side the Greenfield has to be on the right side and the White stripes have to be on the left side.
- When the Pakistan national flag with the vertical side the Greenfield must at the downside and the white strip be at the upside.
- The national Pakistan flag cannot show off or fly with the reverse side. It means it cannot use with the star and crescent on the left side.
- The Pakistan flag should not be in any place where it can become dirty.
- The national Pakistan flag must not be in a fire or trample upon.
- The Pakistan flag must not be buried. It means when the flag for the coffin. Before the coffin is in a grave and the Pakistan flag has to be released from the coffin.
Public Officials Using Regulation For Officers And Goverment Staffs
In 2000, Prime Minister Zaffarullah Khan Jamali created the national flag consuming regulation. Because some of the offices use it in the wrong way. They try to use it on their cars on their buildings but do not follow any regulation that was found by the Prime Minister.
So the national flag have to use within their official vehicles such as cars, planes, boats and the official residences.
- The National Pakistan flag consuming regulation should follow as below
- The Pakistan presidents can use the flag for their official residence. And can use it for their vehicles.
- The Pakistan Prime Minister can use the flag for the official residences and also the vehicles.
- The Chairman of the Senate can use the flags for their official residences and vehicles as well.
- The Pakistan national assembly speaker can use the national Pakistan flag for their official residences and dad vehicles as well.
- Pakistan’s chief of justice can use the flags for their office or official residences and vehicles as well.
- The Pakistan governors of every province can use the flags for their official residences and vehicles as well.
- The federal minister can use the flags for their residences and vehicles.
- The Pakistan chief minister of every province can use the flags for official residences and vehicles.
- The ministers of the provinces can use the flags for their official residences and vehicles.
- The Pakistan chief for election and commissioner can use the flags for their officer residences and vehicles.
- The Chairman Deputy of the Senate can use the flags for only official residences.
- The Pakistan Deputy for a speaker of the national assembly can use the flags for only official residences.
- The speaker for the assemblies of the provinces can use the flags only for official residences.
- The Pakistan chief of justice and for the high courts can use the flags only for their official residences.
- The ambassadors and high commissioners can use the flags for their official residences and vehicles.
- The Pakistan commissioners of divisions and deputy commissioners and political agents only use the flags for their official residences.
The Interesting Facts About Pakistan Flags’ History.
The difference of the empire that rules Pakistan. And the difference in the timeline within the history. That makes the Pakistan flags have different features.
- Mughal Empire and this times it have the features are a green field with the triangle with the yellow sun.
- Maratha empire at this time it has the features are swallowtail with the plant saffron color.
- Durrani empire has the feature is the triangle with the white sword with emblems.
- Sikh empire at this time the Pakistan flag has their long field with yellow color and the sword with double-edged.
- In the late 18th century, British Empire and British East India together ruled Pakistan at this time the flag has white and red stripes. That is the same with the British union flag on the top and the left.
- Pakistan became an independent nation in 1947. So the flag with the white stripes and greenfield color. It’s designed based on the origin of the Muslim Indian union. And that flag is used until today.
you may like
We hope you enjoyed this article and find interesting information about the Pakistan flag. Basically, the Pakistan flag goes to a long history and until today. Pakistan flags have outstanding features are the Greenfield color and the crescent moon with the five stars. You should follow the regulation that the Pakistan government set up. To avoid anything related to the law and impeachment about your manner when faced with it. So you should read the article carefully. And consider the regulation. Because the flag is part of the culture.
The information from this article that’s collected from a trusted source. And it is advice from experts. That I have experienced in research about Pakistan culture and Pakistan history. So we use some sort of information from honest information sources from the Internet as well. So you don’t need to worry anything about their liability for this article. Moreover, the information that I get will be really useful when you travel. And have anything to work in Pakistan. After you read that information you will understand more about it, also through the flag, you understand more about the Pakistan culture. Because Pakistanis are Islam nominate, so always follow their release and religious rules. So you just follow that and respect the Pakistan custom. We have to respect the culture. The flag is an important part of Pakistan’s culture and customs. Thank you so much!